Memory Device Research Engineer to work at IMEC Belgium. The position is as follows:
Candidate must be European Union (EU) Citizen to work in Belgium as a permanent employee of our Client. Work in Belgium at IMEC for first two years then relocated to Greater New York State, USA area. This position is an assignee position to IMEC consortium in Belgium with focus on advanced memory device research and a return path to our Client Company’s R&D in the USA.
– Development of processes and process flows for advanced resistive memory devices.
– Electrical and structural characterization of memory structures and devices and analysis of the data.
– Technology transfer to our Client’s internal clients.
– PhD in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry + 4 years of research experience
– Fundamental understanding of memory device operation and physics.
– Knowledge of device characterization methods – structural and electrical.
– Knowledge of semiconductor processing (deposition, thermal, etc.) chemistry and physics.
– Very good verbal and written communication skills
– Candidates MUST BE European citizens
– Familiarity with material and device modeling tools and methods.
– Hands-on experience with advanced memory device research
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures
All seriously qualified and interested candidates should send a full length resume in English to Jim Mellos (Recruiter) at [email protected] for consideration.