Adesto Technologies is seeking a thin films process development engineer to drive new materials development on an R&D sputter deposition tool to support the introduction and commercialization of a novel BEOL alternate memory technology.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
– Primary owner for the R&D sputter deposition system
– Drive new materials process development and film characterization
– Ensure process transfer from R&D to volume manufacturing
– Investigate alternate deposition methods for the materials of interest
– Consolidate physical and electrical data to derive a model for device operation
– Interface with internal device, product engineering and design groups
Work Experience Requirements:
Extensive knowledge of the deposition and characterization of thin metallic and dielectric films
6-10 years of direct experience in a semiconductor process development environment
Experience with 200mm and 300mm deposition tool platforms (especially AMAT Endura).
Experience with high-k / metal gate integration or alternate memory development a strong plus.
Able to work in a semiconductor cleanroom environment
BS / MS degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering or related discipline with > 10 years of industrial experience
PhD degree with > 6 years of experience.
Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Strong communication and organization skills.
Ability to manage vendors and international partners and organize complex projects is a must.
Job Reference Code: 12TECH01